Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagging (I think it's illegal)

Laurel tagged me to answer the following questions:

Four jobs I've had:
1) Newspaper delivery boy
2) Deputy Sheriff & Police Chief
3) Mayor
4) Director of Public Safety

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Miracle on 34th Street
2) Goldfinger
3) Beverly Hills Cop
4) At my age you have probably seen most movies more than once

Four places I've lived:
1) Chicago
2) Monument Valley Utah
3) Chehalis, WA
4) Toledo, WA

Four TV shows I watch:
1) NCIS
2) CSI
3) Ghost Whisperer
4) Three & a Half Men

Four places I've been:
1) Hawaii
2) Victoria, BC
3) Statue of Liberty
4) Mount Rushmore

Four people who email me regularly:
1) My boss the sheriff
2) My wonderful wife Goni
3) My assistants Lori & Jennifer
4) My sister Kirsten

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Turkey dinner
2) Steak & a baked potato
3) Cheesecake
4) Most any kind of bread

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Europe (the whole enchilada)
2) Alaska
3) Argentina
4) New England in the fall

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Flying up to the Arlington Air Show
2) Playing with grandchildren
3) Camping out
4) Climbing Mt Hood

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Dude, what are the dates for the camping trips? Um, Patrick and I are going to invite ourselves along.

The Rinkels said...

We, also, might invite ourselves along. Give up the dates!